Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh, the things toddlers do...

We are trying to teach Andrew about picking up his toys and cleaning up. One of the things we have worked on and he loves is throwing his dirty diapers in the trash. Another thing he is really into is feeding me things. Fruit snacks, cereal, chicken nuggets. Whatever is handy. Which is okay because he is a good eater and likes to share.

Can anyone see where this is headed?

So tonight he poops, I change his diaper and give it to him to throw away. A few minutes later, he returns and puts his had up to my mouth and says, "Here mama". I am so thankful that I did not just take what he was forcefully trying to shove into my mouth. It was, you guessed it, poop. He has a piece in each hand and is trying to shove one into my mouth.

Needless to say, Justin laughed really hard over this one. (So did I, but not nearly as hard.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! Bobby did that to me a few times as well, so glad you didn't eat it out of habit. Just keep a journal of what he does that is funny, cause the older they get the more fun it is to embarrass them with their antics.

Coupon Chris said...

I am so glad I did not eat it out of habit too. It was bad enough that it was pressed up against my mouth. Today I am thankful for Chlorox wipes.