By Samantha (Mom in Guam)
"Rules"After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.
1. I am concerned about diabetes since it runs in my family and I am overweight. The only reason I am concerned is not because of the health issues, it's that I cannot imagine not being able to eat sugar in it's worst forms. Circus peanuts, PEZ, candy corn, I love sugar.
2. I hate our current toothpaste, but refuse to open a 2nd tube. I have over 100 tubes, but can't bring my self to have 2 tubes open at the same time.
3. I wish I liked melon. Andrew likes all forms of melon and it looks so good, but I just don't like it.
4. My childhood memories begin the night my dad left. It was the summer before I turned 6. That is the first clear memory I have, I don't remember anything about kindergarten.
5. I can only buy shoes at a special store. My feet are so wide that I have very few options and all of them are expensive. Even if I lose weight, they will still be superwide.
6. I have more name brand products in my house since I started couponing. I love knowing that we will always have food and toiletries. I will never pay for toothpaste again.
7. I am terrible when it comes to being a girl. I am completely useless when it comes to clothes and makeup. Seriously, I can't seem to find a lipstick that works, so I don't bother.
8. I love Barry Manilow. I just can't help it. When he comes on my iPod, I crank it up and sing along.
All of my blogger friends have been tagged, so I've got nobody to tag.