Thursday, October 05, 2006

More deals today

I ran to Walgreens tonight at 9:45, they close at 10:00. I wanted to take care of the P & G (Procter and Gamble) rebate this week, while the Infusium was still on sale. I also wanted to get some of the Nesquik on sale. I got:

4 Infusium Leave In treatment @ 5.00 ea.
4 Nesquik chocolate milk 16 oz @ 1.59 ea.
Subtotal=$26.36
1 - 7-day coupon on Nesquik -3.18
4 - 0.50/1 Nesquik coupons -2.00
4 - 3.00/1 Infusium coupons -12.00

Total + tax = $10.71

Plus I get a $10 Walgreens Gift Card back and have 4 of 6 upcs I need on the Nesquik for the free T-shirt.

Net oop: $0.71

Bonus: the girl had trouble with one of my coupons for the Nesquik, she said the computer wouldn't take it. I was hunting for my debit card and wasn't really paying attention. She gave the coupon back to me. Walgreens ought to teach their employees to count. I realized when I got home, that she had alredy scanned it. That's why the register wouldn't take it. So, this weekend, I will have to see if Walgreens wants it back. If not, I can use it with another one I left at home to get the last 2 bottles I need for the T-shirt. It has the Quik rabbit on it, it is totally cute.

No comments: